Welcome to Big Sky Horse Park!
Founded in 1982, the 90 acre Big Sky Horse Park (BSHP, formerly “Missoula Equestrian Park”) is bordered by a 1.7 mile perimeter trail, which acts as a boundary for the facility’s many features. These include:
- Main Arena (150’ x 300’) with Announcer Stand/Office & PA System
- 2 Regulation Dressage Arenas (large and small) (Dressage Tests available)
- Complete Cross-Country Jump Course with water complex (Introductory “Smurf” thru Training Levels with some Preliminary level jumps)
- Western Events Arena (175’ x 300’) for Gaming & Barrel Racing
- Martin Briggman 4-H Arena (100’ x 200’)
- Quarter Mile Sand Track for more vigorous equine workouts
- Obstacle Course elements, to be expanded in 2016
- 50’ Round Pen
- 50 Permanent Stalls with two wash racks, overnight parking and RV hook-ups
BSHP Members enjoy the facilities for a small, annual fee. Please see Membership Page for more info.
All BSHP amenities are available for rent to both equestrian and non-equestrian groups alike.
Please contact Events Coordinator, Cindy Arnott with questions or to schedule an event: email@example.com
Big Sky Horse Park is located at 3500 North Ave. W.
From the Bitterroot Valley: Go North HWY 93, turn left onto S. Reserve St., turn left South Ave. W, at Big Sky High School turn right on 31st Ave, road swings left and turns into North Ave. W, look for entrance on right hand side.
From HWY 90: Take Reserve St. exit, turn right on South Ave. W, at Big Sky High School turn right on 31st Ave, road swings left and turns into North Ave. W, look for entrance on right hand side.