Welcome to the Big Sky Horse Park!
Find info on all upcoming events HERE
Founded in 1982, the 90 acre Big Sky Horse Park (BSHP, formerly “Missoula Equestrian Park”) is bordered by a 1.7 mile perimeter trail, which acts as a boundary for the facility’s many features. These include:
- Main Arena (150’ x 300’) with Announcer Stand/Office & PA System
- 2 Regulation Dressage Arenas
- Western Events Arena (175’ x 300’)
- Martin Briggman 4-H Arena (100’ x 200’)
- Complete Cross-Country Jump Course (Smurf/Intro through Modified-Training levels)
- Quarter Mile Sand Track for more vigorous equine workouts
- Obstacle Course elements
- 50’ Round Pen
- 50 Permanent Stalls with two wash racks, overnight parking and RV hook-ups
BSHP Members enjoy the facilities for a small, annual fee. Non-members may pay a day fee for single day use. Please click here for membership/day pass *please note that there is an additional fee for use of the cross-country course*
All BSHP amenities are available for rent to both equestrian and non-equestrian groups alike.