Welcome to the Big Sky Horse Park!
Founded in 1982, the 90 acre Big Sky Horse Park (BSHP, formerly “Missoula Equestrian Park”) is bordered by a 1.7 mile perimeter trail, which acts as a boundary for the facility’s many features. These include:
- Main Arena (150’ x 300’) with Announcer Stand/Office & PA System
- 2 Regulation Dressage Arenas
- Western Events Arena (175’ x 300’)
- Martin Briggman 4-H Arena (100’ x 200’)
- Complete Cross-Country Jump Course (Smurf/Intro through Modified-Training levels)
- Quarter Mile Sand Track for more vigorous equine workouts
- Obstacle Course elements
- 50’ Round Pen
- 50 Permanent Stalls with two wash racks, overnight parking and RV hook-ups
BSHP Members enjoy the facilities for a small, annual fee. Non-members may pay a day fee for single day use. Please click here for membership/day pass *please note that there is an additional fee for use of the cross-country course*
All BSHP amenities are available for rent to both equestrian and non-equestrian groups alike.