ATTENTION: EARLY-BIRD MEMBERSHIPS PRICES START NOW!
JOIN TODAY AND YOU’RE GOOD THRU 2018!!
Join online with PayPal or Download the Membership form and Mail it in (see below)
Why become a member of the Big Sky Horse Park? There are lots of reasons including:
- The Park facilities are awesome and include two dressage arenas, an arena with seating and sound system, a western event arena, warm up areas, a round pen, and a cross-country course designed by nationally acclaimed specialists. Find out more about the history of the park.
- We are a non-profit, member run organization. You will be hard pressed to find these breath and quality of facilities any place else for the low annual dues.
- Membership dues are critical to enabling the Park facilities to be maintained and enhanced—we are continually expanding and improving.
- Members receive discounts on events and activities at the Park.
- Members also receive email announcements of upcoming events, as well as newsletters.
- Members can be proud to support the Park through membership dues, volunteer days and fundraising events.
- Last but not least, it is a fun place to meet your friends and ride!
In addition, membership also supports a community of equestrians and horses including:
- The events and activities at the Park actively include and promote horse use and horsemanship for youth. Your support helps cultivate the next generations of horse riders and enthusiasts who care deeply for their horse partners.
- The Park provides 90 acres of open space in the midst of rapidly growing Western Montana that can be used by equestrian activities as well as non-equestrians for walking, running, and enjoying the outdoors.
- The Park provides 50 stalls that are used for equestrian events and are also available for animal shelter in the event of wild fires, floods, or other natural disasters that displace equines and their families.
- There are a number of equine groups and highly qualified riding instructors associated with the Park who provide lessons. For contact information, click here.
- The Park is a great place for spring riding and tune ups before the trails thaw and dry out. The perimeter trail provides firm footing and the round pen is available to get some kinks and bucks out.
- The Horse Council that manages the Park is also a strong advocate for horse use and activities in Montana. It helps protect your opportunities to ride!
- Already a Member? Find out more information.
We appreciate your support and hope you will join!
Please consider joining today.
Members Evaluation Form – We always want to hear feedback on how we are doing.